Epoxy Flooring: Is It Worth It?
The short answer is yes! Epoxy flooring is a versatile material that has endless benefits for property owners. A professional team like Star Spangled Epoxy is able to install beautiful epoxy floors that will last you for decades.
Epoxy flooring is a great option for homes and businesses alike. It can be applied to many other surfaces, including concrete, hardwood, tile, and more! Epoxy flooring is also extremely durable and long-lasting. And thanks to the material's low-maintenance reputation, epoxy is easy to keep clean.
Do you have questions about installing epoxy flooring? Star Spangled Epoxy offers both residential epoxy flooring options, as well as commercial. Call our team at 256-653-7550 to discuss your property's needs and find out if epoxy flooring is what you need.
Why Is Epoxy Worth The Investment?
Epoxy Flooring has many advantages over other types of flooring materials such as wood, stone, laminate, and ceramic tile. The main benefit is its durability and longevity. Epoxy Flooring lasts longer than most other types of flooring because it doesn't break, crack, stain, or deteriorate over time as other materials do.
Epoxy floorings can also withstand heavy foot traffic without chipping or cracking which makes it ideal for commercial properties where people walk on the floors every day. From warehouses to gyms or even outdoor walking paths, epoxy flooring was made to be used and enjoyed.
Another benefit of epoxy flooring? It's beautiful and can give your space a polished, clean look. Epoxy can look just like wood or natural stone tiles. Or epoxy flooring can be installed to match the colors of your space, to enhance or stick out where and when you need it too.
Where Can I Install Epoxy Flooring?
Epoxy flooring is a versatile material that works well in a variety of settings, both indoors and outdoors. Because it is an economical flooring solution, epoxy flooring is also ideal for homeowners who want to boost the use of a space or increased their property values. But it also works for business owners who want to create a safer workspace or invest in low-maintenance flooring that will last for years to come.
Residential Epoxy Flooring
- Garage Flooring: Getting garage flooring from Star Spangled Epoxy is a quick way to upgrade your garage without spending a small fortune. Epoxy flooring is composed of a resin and hardener, which when mixed together creates long-lasting durable service that is low maintenance, easy to clean, plus a protective coating for your concrete.
- Patio Flooring: Looking to take your outdoor space to the next level? Patio flooring from Star Spangled Epoxy is your budget-friendly solution! Whether you're installing a brand new space or simply wish to update your concrete, epoxy flooring is great for patios. The durable nature of epoxy is great for pool and hot tub patio areas that might otherwise mold and mildew due to the dampness of the area.
- Outdoor Flooring: When you want an outdoor floor solution that lasts for years to come, epoxy is here to help you out. Epoxy is ideal for outdoor areas where you want a hard, long-lasting surface that can stand up to years of use. While wood might rot or concrete crack, epoxy outdoor flooring is affordable and resistant to mold, fungus, crackings, and crumbling, making it a great investment for homeowners.
Commercial Epoxy Flooring
- Locker Rooms: Epoxy flooring is ideal for commercial use. It is known to last between 10-20 years, longer than wood or concrete. It also is low maintenance, stain resistant, and easy to clean, which makes it a great choice for places like locker rooms that are bound to see a lot of foot traffic. The anti-skid qualities of epoxy flooring help prevent slipping and injuries from occurring in a location like a locker room.
- Warehouses: Need a durable, affordable flooring solution for your warehouse? Epoxy is what you're looking for. Epoxy flooring is resistant to stains, corrosive chemical spills, and heavy foot traffic. Its strength makes it an excellent material for a place like a warehouse where forklifts operate, while its anti-slip properties add to the overall safety of the space for employees.
And that's just to start! The versatility of epoxy floors makes it the solution for all of your flooring needs!